welcome to swim!
Olympic medallist and BBC Broadcaster Steve Parry, one of the biggest names in British swimming, is behind the creation of swim! which aims to be the best learn to swim experience in the country. We have brought in some of the most experienced and respected coaches in child swimming to devise the programme for swim! You can read more about swim! over on the Warrington Guardian.
It’s a fun environment with 8 skill levels, parent feedback time with teachers, online advice for learning outside of lessons, and an awards scheme to celebrate each child’s success.
One of the things that makes us different is that we offer all children a FREE swim! intro to place them in the correct group for their ability and make them feel comfortable before you sign up to the programme.
- a fun swim! warm up before lessons
- swim! tracker updated by your swim! teacher after every lesson for you to view your child’s progress online
- swim! practise for online guidance and support to help you develop your child’s skills outside of lessons
- swim! certificate and badge for completing a swim! group
- swim! star of the week sticker awarded to one child every lesson
- swim! celebration to celebrate your child’s swim! success and to make them feel special when they complete a swim! group
swim! sign up
- a free swim! intro before you sign up to experience swim! in and out of the water. Your child will take part in a swim! assessment
- a simple online booking process to start your child’s swim! experience with no need to re-book every few weeks